• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Conrgatulations, Jack!

Gonna write up a little report ?

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe well, report time. I just had my 2 mile run so I'm a bit tired, forgive me. :lol:

In our category there were several Taekwondo practitioners and two Kickboxers. In the first round I went against another TKD person and beat him, and both of the kickboxers (they looked relatively new, couldn't have been training more than a year -but I'm relatively new also, so hey;))

Anyway, there were not a whole lot of people in our category so the second round was the final, against a larger TKD opponent who knocked out one of the kickboxers. I somehow beat her, I think it was due to some of the kicks I managed to get in, although I wasn't as pleased with this fight. :smile:

I was dissapointed - I didn't get to spar with any Kickboxers, because they'd already been knocked out. The final in the adult's group though had a pretty mean kickboxer verses a Karateka, both black belts. Such a close fight but the Karateka just got it!

Great day overall. :smile:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Like Sai said. It's not so much the winning or losing. What did you learn from the experience?

Congradulations just the same.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.