• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

has anyone ever heard of this school

okay since in practically one year i will be in collage iv been searching around looking for more styles to study. one that i thought i would like to do is contemporary wushu and san-shou. wushu cus i have always wanted to study it since i like the beuty of it, and since it will be a big help for me to get into the stunt indistry, san-shou for ring fighting, and combat/self defence. i cam across a school that teaches that but from there website, they seem very playful and comedic, and one of my fellow classmates said that they dont look like a serious school, were a little hesitent. so has anyone here seen the school or heard of them, or even seen them fight. here is the link

https://www.extremekungfu.com/

make sure you check out there videos as well.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Doesnt seem like a bad school. You should check them out, see if u like it.

I liked their Taichi Forms, and I agree with their training philosophy of doing reps again and again at almost full speed with an aggresive partner

<> Be humble, train hard, fight dirty

what about this one

https://www.ohiomartialarts.com

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

well does anyone know any good kung-fu schools in toledo OH, or chicago?