• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Off day

Perhaps your right. I was feeling generally down on wednesday, but I made myself go anyways. I'm a habitual person, so I know that as long as I keep the habit of going, then theres no risk of me ever falling out with MA. (Though tbh I've had months at a time where I didn't attend due to a school closing or moving to a new state, and I always jumped back in as soon as I had the chance)

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well dont get bummed out abt that kinda thing, its happened to probably all of us, just practice all your forms, not just the advanced forms, work out regularly, practice your basics now and then, and eat right( that was a real problem for me for a while because i was so skinny that my punches were very fast and they looked hard, but they lacked power, i also grew very tired during class)

the best fight is one that doesnt happen

Perhaps your right. I was feeling generally down on wednesday, but I made myself go anyways. I'm a habitual person, so I know that as long as I keep the habit of going, then theres no risk of me ever falling out with MA. (Though tbh I've had months at a time where I didn't attend due to a school closing or moving to a new state, and I always jumped back in as soon as I had the chance)

I understand where you are coming from here. I am very habitual too, and these last few weeks I have not been on my regular schedule at all, and it is killing me. But, as soon as I get back, I'll be back in my usual groove. I think that is what helps the most.