• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lewis or Tyson

G95champ

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Huh? You've got to cheer for this rapist, thug, cannibalistic, anti-Semitic mental case just because he is American????! More fool you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My karma will run over your dogma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyson used no technique or skill. He went in there looking like he was ready for bed. Trying to hit an experienced fighter with a haymaker is never going to happen. Oh well too bad his career is over now.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

I've finally seen the Tyson fight and he was PANTS! A shadow of his former self. He had no speed, no punches, no tactics, nahing! His principal game plan seemed to be to attempt to injure Lewis' hand using his own chin and cheeks.

Honestly, watching him I can only think he must have quite a bit of brain damage already - he looked punch-drunk in only the third round. Every time he tried to duck he'd juck to the left despite that being the danger area from Lewis' formidable right upper-cut! Bang! Straight onto Lewis' glove.

Then what was that maudlin, pathetic speech at the end, "Thanks for my pay-cheque! Please, sir would you fight me again"? (okay, I paraphrase, but not very much). That man needs to retrain and invest the money he has - get a good honest job if he knows how, because he looks like he'll be killed in his next fight and that boxing match just didn't seem like sport, it was so one-sided.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My karma will run over your dogma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, I finally watched that fight. Mikey was pathetic. Lewis landed some good punches, but I've seen better from him too.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.