• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lewis or Tyson

G95champ

Honestly I don't care much for either fighter. I have tried to like Tyson but he is so full of hate no one could like him, he don't like himself. Lewis is the better boxer but if Tyson can land that big punch its all over. Boxing needs Tyson's star power but they don't need him. Even though Tyson is a thug he is the American and I got to cheer for him I guess. I hope to see Tyson Holleyfield III as well.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tyson!

I don't think Lewis is a good fighter..

Personally, I've nothing against Tyson.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Well, I don't like Tyson (IE: He wants to stomp on the heads of peoples children. :grin: lol Read the interview.). Lewis seems cool. He is 6 inches taller and he is a solid fighter I think. You can't hold the title for this long without being at least a solid fighter. However, I don't pretend to be a boxing expert, so who knows.

I'll pick Lewis.

Ah.... read this article (very interesting!)

There are two conspiracy theories as to whether which one wins or loses. Actually ... I believe conspiracy really means "the fight is being fixed for which fighter?"

Check it out :

http://go.msn.com/0000/5/23.asp?target=http%3A%2F%2Fmsn%2Eespn%2Ego%2Ecom%2Fboxing%2Fcolumns%2Fmisc%2F1391468%2Ehtml

I have nothing against tyson..i think its cool the way he says he is gonna eat Lewis' children... :lol:

Im from England so i really should be supporting Lewis,but i cant stand the man..so im going for TYSON!!!!

And yeah,i wanna see Tyson holyfield III....Holyfield is my fave fighter of all time

BTW...ENGLAND WON TODAY...1-0..WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO against Argentina

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

Tyson will win hands down. I don't like him as a person but he's a great fighter. Back when he was younger he had more fighting spirit but we;ll see if that is back

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

Well I dislike how tyson says his stupid things.

like " I want your heart and I am going to eat your children lewis" Come on, can't he say something else?

Then lewis is okay but I want tyson to win!

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"