• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Am I selling out?

Are you selling out - depends, are they paying you enough?

:lol:

Nice!

Thanks for the other advice as well!

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
That is interesting, ps1. I am surprised that the ATA now requires schools to offer an XMA class. I wonder what else they try to make all of the schools offer now, too.

I have not heard anyone, from ATA HQ to other ATA school owners, state that we are now required to offer the XMA curriculum.

Matt

Thanks for the info, Matt.

That is interesting, ps1. I am surprised that the ATA now requires schools to offer an XMA class. I wonder what else they try to make all of the schools offer now, too.

I have not heard anyone, from ATA HQ to other ATA school owners, state that we are now required to offer the XMA curriculum.

Matt

Thanks for the info, Matt.

The guy who asked me to teach the seminar does not own the franchise. Perhaps it's his boss that is requiring it. I'm not familiar with the ATA.

Either way, I have decided to do the seminar. I'm bringing an old friend of mine in on it as well. I have decided that I owe it to the students to teach them what I know. If someone had not done if for me, I would not be where I am today. My current outlook on what is relevant in martial arts is the culmination of years of experience. If I had not experienced those things in the past, I may still be trying to learn them today.

Thanks for the input everyone.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."