• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Do you believe that the "Death Touch" Is a real technique?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that the "Death Touch" Is a real technique?

• Yes
    • No

Not a death touch...rather dim mak means death strike...which yes, there are death strikes.

Current:Head Instructor - ShoNaibuDo - TCM/Taijiquan/Chinese Boxing Instructor

Past:TKD ~ 1st Dan, Goju Ryu ~ Trained up 2nd Dan - Brown belt 1 stripe, Kickboxing (Muay Thai) & Jujutsu Instructor

Be at peace, and share peace with others...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a death touch...rather dim mak means death strike...which yes, there are death strikes.

By death strikes, I assume that you mean things like striking to the throat, or the base of the skull, or things like that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do Nin-jitsu and it has a death punch , which is very effective and has been proven to kill someone in one movement.

I think that there is no 1 style , and that to truly become a great martial artist and person you must take information from where ever you can.

I do Nin-jitsu and it has a death punch , which is very effective and has been proven to kill someone in one movement.

It would seem to me that there is only one way to collect this kind of data; by actually applying the technique. If not, you have to go off of the stories that people tell about its use. Even at that rate, I don't think it would be a move that would have these results 100% of the time.