• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

here at last

tengu-raven

hello everyone here at karateforums. my name is tengu-raven and i am pleased to have the opprotunity to join this site. here is a little bio-info in case you are wondering.

martial arts-was a student of itf taekwondo for about 5 years. although i enjoyed taekwondo the chance to learn shotokan occured and could not pass there. Have been in shotokan about 19 years or close and love the style. learned a little about shorinji jujutsu the dojo offers about 2 years. then began a judo class that was a semester course. after that took aikido for another semester.

although i have no formal training in other martial arts there are several of intrest though. including other karate styles both japanese and okinawan. also the chinese styles of hsing-i and wing chun. martial arts in general is something i enjoy learning about. would like to participate in different forums and learn new things. hope to learn jojutsu and maybe kendo someday.

education-graduated high school and attended university of kentucky later. took classes in martial arts as mentioned before as electives. the major was sociology. also enjoyed taking classes in other human based sciences like theology and philosophy. forgot about psycology.

employment-worked a few temp summer jobs. began factory work while attending colledge. started in production and became team leader until graduating from uk. was not given further chance to advance there so changed job and work in hr dept. not in charge although hope to be someday.

family-most of use live here in northern aka central ky. married for several years now and have two kids that are teenagers now. there are a few other martial arts students in my family yet none at home. my son always has been intrested with sports and the girls have thier own activities.

hope that wasnt too boring. just wanted to share a little bio-info for reference later. btw. some parts of ky are not backwards as the reputation might suggest.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome and have fun!

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

• 2 weeks later...