• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A Brief Introduction

My Name is Steve Leak and I am the Chief Instructor of Karate International Black Belt Schools (UK)

I am Graded as follows...

3rd Dan Shotokan Karate

2nd Dan Brithai Karate (a concept martial art)

1st Dan Karate Jutsu

1st Dan Judo

Plus a few minor grades in other styles.

I have been involved in the martial arts for over 27 years and have studied under some great and not so great teachers. I consider my self to be open minded on the martial arts and believe that ALL STYLES have something to offer.

I am also the head of a TradKA.UK a sub association of the British National Martial Arts Associations.

I conduct the Northern Area Dan Gradings for our association in compliance to their standards.

I will post more on the above topic later.

I would like to let the rest of the martial arts world know what a great team of instructors and trainee instructors I have helping me and know some of them are registered on this forum (master reece and his dad and also goose (darryl)

karateronin is the Chief Instructor of Karate International Black Belt Schools UK.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I would like to let the rest of the martial arts world know what a great team of instructors and trainee instructors I have helping me and know some of them are registered on this forum (master reece and his dad and also goose (darryl)

Sensei Leak!! :smile:

I would like to point out that it all boils down to your shear determination and encouragement.

Also may I say what a great honour it is to see you at Karat Forums.

Ouss!!

Warmest Regards

Darryl Garrick

(aka Goose)

This Message was edited by: Goose on Aug 5, 2001 1:24am

This Message was edited by: Goose on Aug 5, 2001 4:16am

Goose

6th Kyu Shotokan Karate

9th Kyu Okinawan Kobudo

Karate International Black Belt Schools (UK)

Hi

I just think its an honour to have my instructor here at Karate Forums.

Thanks for joining Sensei

C ya

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

Nice to have you. :smile: Please add a link to our site on the KIBBS website! :smile: I would really appreciate it.

• 2 months later...