• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'd like to see some escapes from wrestling holds like the half nelson, etc.

This one may take a little longer. We have a few wrestlers at our school, but I don't see how you would get into that position. I'll ask Chris (collegete all american) how he would put someone into it and then see what I would do.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one may take a little longer. We have a few wrestlers at our school, but I don't see how you would get into that position. I'll ask Chris (collegete all american) how he would put someone into it and then see what I would do.

You have a collegiate all-american at your gym, too? Wow, you really have some great resources at your disposal.

In your videos, it seems to be different with you guys rolling than when me and my friend practice. I feel like I am always in frantic movement while rolling. You guys appear to be much more methodical. Is this just lack of experience?

You have a collegiate all-american at your gym, too? Wow, you really have some great resources at your disposal.

In your videos, it seems to be different with you guys rolling than when me and my friend practice. I feel like I am always in frantic movement while rolling. You guys appear to be much more methodical. Is this just lack of experience?

Once you get used to it, you learn to keep your cool and take your time more. Of course, you kind of need to know the right moves in order to make this effective, so at first you are going to be a bit more frantic when you roll.

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt

Once you get used to it, you learn to keep your cool and take your time more. Of course, you kind of need to know the right moves in order to make this effective, so at first you are going to be a bit more frantic when you roll.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."