• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm going to be making some more videos for Jiujitsu techniques. Does anyone have anything they want to see? Just post some questions. I kind of expect this to go a little crazy, so be patient with me.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I haven't forgotten about your requests. Actually, a friend of mine and I got together and started on them the other day. However, since we had no camera man we used a tripod. Our distance wasn't good and everything looked really small. In addition, we both wore white gi. So it was virtually impossible to differentiate some of our parts.

So, before we redo it I wanted to ask some questions to make sure I get you what you want.

1. Rainbow Warrior- I assume you want no-gi, is that correct?

2. Would the rest of you prefer gi or no-gi?

3. Are there any specific situations?

4. Jay, any specific coke defenses you're looking for?

Ok, thanks.

I ´d like to see some variations of the biceps slicer sir

I only do a few biceps slicers. I know one from the guard, one off the omaplata sweep, and one when the opponent defends the armbar from side control. If you already know those, then I'm afraid I have little to offer as far as the biceps slicer goes. If you already know it from those positions, let me know.

However, I know you like the guillotine...and I may have some fun set-ups for that! Let me know.

Hey everyone,

I posted 3 new videos. None are tutorials. Just me and some friends of mine rolling. There may be some inappropriate words in the background, or from me :( in the vids. If that kind of thing offends you, please just mute the video. Sorry for that in advance, I don't know how to edit that out.

Vid 1: A kid we call Krav Maga rolling a good friend of mine, Adam. Adam is the larger one. We call the kid Krav Maga, or just Krav, because he came in claiming to have trained Krav Maga for 3 months and that made him "deadly."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbAyWLkBHpM

Vid 2: Me vs Adam. I'm in blue. I went for a kimura and then realized he had just injured the arm in a tourney. You hear us kinda joking about it. I tell him he's lucky. Finish off with a straight armbar. Also, I use a very basic sweep, cross grip on the gi, come out to the angle and drive the knee across.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XlM-nz2mYQ

Vid 3: Adam (go tee) vs Ryan: They were getting ready for a tournament. It's a decent match. We end it with an armbar, but it was pretty loose. Good sacrifice throw in the beginning. Tony can be heard giving some instructions, and coaching. We don't do alot of tournaments so it's a little unique for us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWSsRf2CSUU

Let me know what you think.

Coming soon:

My instructor, Tony Rinaldi, owns me in a no-gi match.

I'd like to see some escapes from wrestling holds like the half nelson, etc.

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt