• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ive got a comp coming up please help.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Get plenty of rest the night before. Eat right and as soon as you wake up you need to focus on what you want to accomplished. Don't be sidetracked and most important HAVE FUN!!!

Pete

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

Try and stay relaxed, but dont worry about getting nervous. Everyone gets nervous! Trust me. In my first tournament, my leg started shaking violently before my first fight. After the first contact, it all goes out the window though. Stay confident and have fun!

I am not sure how much time you have to prepare for the tourney, but if you have very much do a lot of hip and leg strengthening exercises. At the tourney remember you are going to get thrown at some time so be calm and let your body go limp ie go with the flow. Also stick to your basics, because someone else is doing something different does not mean you have to do it to. Think quick, quick, quick and you will be all right. Don't get frustrated and have fun!!! :smile: :smile: :wink:

"let those who shed blood with me be forever known as my brother."

Train hard. Get alot of sleep. Get there early and strecth out. When in the ring, do not rush. Stay calm. React to what your opponent does, instead of having a fix plan of attack. Stay calm. Relax. Have fun.

Canh T.

I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversations.