• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Forgot to introduce myself!

bigscottius

Hello everyone. I am bigscottius (my name is scott, i got the nickname scottius during highschool, and in college everyone refers to the O line as big whatever, like big john, big scott lol) I played college football. I wrestled during highschool and placed at state (never actually won the championship, but i screwed myself over lol i shoulda been first). I boxed for 4 years now during the spring and summer in highschool, and then in the winter-summer in college (yeah even with off season football). I've read so much on this forum, and even comment some in the fitness section from what I've learned through my athletic career. Right now i'm looking at three different Martial Arts schools to join, shotokon, shaolin kempo, or hapkido. I've always been interested, so my brother and I decided to focus physically on a martial art. My brother and I will join (we will be called the Giant Double Dragons lol, he was D-line in college). Anyway, everyone is so nice and informative on this forum, i am definetly glad I joined. People seem so knowledgeable here, and your advice has already benefited me greatly. Anyway, i guess that is my introduction!

big scott

Do not demand what you can not take by force.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
DI AA

Oh, ok. Cool. I enjoy the sports programs at the smaller schools. My brother played football at an NAIA school, and I am a season ticket holder at the DII school here in my home town. I have an appreciation for these programs, and I think they provide great entertainment.