• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey

mecalder

I joined a Karate class with my uncle this week. He had been going for 3 months, and tells me about how much fun he is having, so since I have taken Aikido previously, I thought I would join. I am 21 years old, and after my first visit to the class, I gained the feeling that I could do this forever. I really enjoyed it. Now I continuously watch Fukyugata 1 on youtube, since it is the first Kata I have been introduced to, and now have the movements memorized. Just need to practice the form of each of the moves. Also, since I started, I have wanted to search the internet a little more, in search of more information on karate, and in new training styles. In the fitness section, I will post my concerns about training.

I am happy to have found this forum, and have read some of your articles. You all seem like nice, knowledgible people. And I look forward to discussing Martial Arts with you in the future.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 2 weeks later...

good to have you here mecalder!

this site is an invaluable resource for a new practitioner, shoot, i've been studying MA's for 13 years and it's an invaluable resource for me!

welcome

Welcome to KF!

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu