• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Ultimate Fighter

if you were in Matt Serra shoes, whould you let Joe (the quitter) teach at your schools?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. if you were in Matt Serra shoes, whould you let Joe (the quitter) teach at your schools?

• yes, whats the big deal? fighting is different hat tv shows.
    • no, he could train, but never teach
    • eventually, after the buzz from theis season dies down

Did anyone see last nights episode?

That guy Joseph left the house.....what an idiot!!!!!!!!

he said his head\heart is not into fighting after he lost the 1st fight :bawling:

Matt Serra told him that if he left, he could no longer teach BBJ at his school, because what future mma guys want to train with a quitter.

Matt even stated that joe was his best man at his wedding.

I know the house (without tv, internet, and phone) is rough. BUT, that is what this show is about - how mentally tough you are.

I am a big Serra fan, but waht about his comments??? I would let joe train there, but he would not teach for a while. i would eventually let him teach again, but i would have to teach him a lesson in consequences.

What else does everyone think?

if you were in Matt Serra shoes, whould you let him teach at your schools?would you let him train there?

Fear does not exist in this Dojo, does it! No Sensai!!!

Pain does not exist in this Dojo, does it! No Sensai!!!

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yeh, I mean how could you do that to your friend (Matt). How embarrassing. I think what Joe did demonstrated a total lack of commitment, and Matt would be in the right to keep him out of a teaching role in his gym.

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

It may sound like a harsh thing that Serra did, but if he doesn't want him to teach at his school anymore, than I would have to agree with him. Serra obviously has some goals for his students, and has some ideals behind them (don't quit, never give up, persever, etc.). Of course, not everyone will be that way, either. It is a choice that each of us would make differently.

Who knows? Perhaps Serra will eventually change his mind, too.