• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The middle finger & bad words?

Hello, Have you notice how many people react (get mad or angry) when show the middle finger? or given verbal words the is (not mentionable) to them!

If you react by getting angry or getting revengeful or mad? DID WE LOSE? .....and the other person WON..cause they got what they wanted...they wanted you to react with anger,fear,madness!

How many of you LOST IN THE PAST? ....and CAN YOU WIN TODAY?

The middle finger (SIGN LANGUAGE)...has a few meanings. If shown and given to you? Who will win?

Aloha, WIN-WIN by not losing

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just brush it off. No sense getting into trouble by reacting to a finger or words. One of the hallmarks of a warrior is the ability to control emotion and not get set off by words and gestures.

There is no martial arts without philosophy.

In my line of work, I get that kind of stuff all the time. I just don't even worry about it. In the past, I would retort with a like reaction, but anymore, I don't even let it concern me.

I just brush it off. No sense getting into trouble by reacting to a finger or words. One of the hallmarks of a warrior is the ability to control emotion and not get set off by words and gestures.

Well, i would never stand idly by, I would teah the foolish one manners, but i would keep in control so as not to hurt the fool., It would hurt me alot on the inside If I walked away thinking that its no problem, I have done this before and I felt hurt and I stayed up at night thinking about it.

So now I Deal with it....Face to Face...

A drop of sweat spent in practice is a drop of blood saved in a battle.

A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.