• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Too old?

33 isn't old at all (yeah I'm only 25), I've known people into their 60s that are starting out in Martial Arts.

"I'd rather have 10 techniques that work for me than 100 techniques that work against me." -Ed Parker

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're probably way too old (hehe). I started when I was only 41 three years ago. It was always my dream and now I'm living it. This will be one thing I will not ever have to look back and say I wish I would have about. Do it and have fun at it. Also me my wife and our three kids all do it and it is great being able to share the experience with my kids and I guess my wife also.

Well it really just depends on the persons will to keep at it, i cant find any reason to quit it besides money and pain, but pain at a moderate level can be enjoyed.

the best fight is one that doesnt happen

What? 30 and 33, that is way too old. I believe it is law that you may not start practicing martial arts over the age of 22. :P Lol, seriously, i'm going to go with every other post in this thread, your fine.

Do not demand what you can not take by force.

A guy at my place starting out is 58- I'm only 20 and I feel old though : (

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt

• 2 weeks later...