• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Grappling is not useless, your example was pretty bad... Shows how ignorant you are huh? Even stand up fighting won't help you if some guy comes behind you and shoots you... Plus that's not called fighting, it's called murder...

Another thing, you never said women were inferior in strength to men, you said women can't beat you, which again, shows how ignorant and unexperienced you are.

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, for the most essential things are invisible to the eye.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr z. You are most ignorant and will suffer in your tries in life if you persavier in this mind. Change, experiance the experiance of the soft style and your veiw will change most. You make no sence and that is the sad aspect of your inner self.

On 2002-07-24 10:52, coltmakai wrote:

ZakariRu,......that is not a fight, ok.....There is a difference between a self-defense situation and a fight. TRUE a self-defense situation wouldn't won't to be taken to the ground if possible. But a fight is different. A fight is a challenge "I PUT MY DUKES UP AND YOU PUT YOURS UP", between 2 people.

How many people have you knocked out? Not many if any I would guess. On the other hand, I have put people to sleep with CHOKES.

I'm not discrediting stand up fighting"AS YOU ARE GROUND FIGHING", In fact, I was the one that said, you have to know both to be a complete fighter.

SO TO SUM IT ALL UP, Get your facts straight on self-defence and fighting aspects.

And you can still come see me in MISSISSIPPI and see if grappling works after all.

Also, how is STRIKING MORE PRACTICAL THAN GRAPPLING when you are shot from 20 feet away or when you are hit in the back of the head with a beer bottle??????????

by that definition i will never be in a fight :wink:

And im neither ignorant nor enexpierenced.

you are just all so self ritious as to take a selfproclaimed troll seriously.....

theres nothing real about any fight royce gracie has ever been in.

Frank shamrock has won more fights with throws and strikes then he has with tap outs....

there is no situation in real life remotely similar to a nhb fight.

In real life if you grapple with someone whos trying ot hurt your or take your property. he will always have a friend around the corner. who will hit your or stab you...

and ive only knocked out about 4 people in the dojo, well just call those control accidents.

I havent tried to knock anybody out in a competition yet. we use this crazy "control" in traditional karate

Seriously, you can all preach alll you want about Real fights. but you didnt go to my high school....

So sit back relax and remember, pissing you off was the SOLE entent of my agreeing with tiger. Anyone who bothered responding, was completely played.

Your reverse phycology is interesting but futile.

It is you that has been played. To get yourself out of an arguement you cant win you shy away and call it humour.

Perhaps you would be better suited to the clown forum at http://www.clownforums.com. Because there you might find someone less humourous than you, but to be honest I doubt it.:oops:

Be Well :lol:

I had exactually the same attitude as you until my liitle Ju Jitsu friend showed me a few moves that would leave you crying ZakariRu.

You are going to suffer if you carry on with this attitude because the truth is in Martial Arts you either have to be respectful or learn the hard way and boy are you gonna learn the hard way.

I agree in one sence that grappling is not always wise. When against multiple attackers the last thing you want to do is be getting tangled up with someone letting the other people to start attcking you. But this is the only disadvantage I know of and obviously you are a complete lyer about your so called prior experiance in Grappling because you would not be making such ignorant posts if you had actually EXPERIANCED IT! You got 2 options, change or suffer the consequences of your actions.

Grappling is not a waste of time. Training in everything is the only way to be a well rounded fighter. That way your not taken by surprize if you do get taken down. Grappling and striking arts can be mixed quite well. Just dont concentrate on one and keep practicing each one of them. Then practice mixing them.

:up:

Always depends on the grappling style. Aikido, grappling is always from standing. There is ground grappling to, but there is nothing more statsifying than holding the broken body of an opponent infront of you to stop others from attacking.

Be Well :dodgy:

*Aikidoka*

Master the Divine, Techniques of Aiki

and no foe, will dare

to challenge you.

Age 19

[ This Message was edited by: Kensai on 2002-07-25 18:12 ]

I am not going to argue with you 'Eye of the Tiger' but I will say this.

garpling can be just as agresive as any other martial art.

and....

you obviously dont know what you are talking about you just sound like someone trying to get recodised for havieing a view. you should look into things and find out things before you say them, you have basicly just made up a pile of rubish.

"perfection, is something we all get closer too with training, but you will never get there and untill you accept this your mind will be limited in what you can achive"

- Dave