• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dafabe, you need to read all the posts before commenting on something. Tiger thought grappling was useless a long time ago.... He changed his mind now. Geez...read..

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, for the most essential things are invisible to the eye.

Dont worry, I am sure that your ignorant view will resurface eventually tiger. :lol: Just joking.

Its good to see that you are building up your knowledge slowly, on different arts other than your own. Grappling is no more important than striking, and vise versa. To be generally good at the martial side of martial arts you have to be good at both, or atlast appreciate the other one, and learn to play it to your advantage.

Be Well

Learn Well

• 10 months later...

great stuff kensai!! well put. Oh and eye of the tiger - mate, ive read alot of your conversations. you really need to do some homework before you say stuff. and im not just talking about this forum alright. please, watch what you say. you really do sound ignorant of the arts at times man.

let honor guide your hand folks

laters

.:let honor guide your hand:.

"you won't be alive long enough to remember my name"

I feel dumber for having read this thread and want the last 5 minutes of my life back !

Oh, and please ignore ZakariRu as it is obvious he is a troll.

BJJ - Black Belt under John Will (Machado)

Shootfighting - 3rd Degree Black Belt

TKD - Black Belt