• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

HELP me please!!!

I'm currently taking private lessons because, due to my schedule at ODU, I had to drop going to Hampton for classes. Well, I had a private lesson on Sept. 7th. My instructor mentioned I was about ready to test but he wants me to test in front of a large group of people, and I'm somewhat freaked about that now.

I have no problem with testing in front of a SMALL group, but thinking about a HUGE group kinda makes my stomach hurt.

Any suggestions on how to deal?

Best to remember is this......If the "big group" are made up of parents and such know that they do not know what you are doing and if you were to make a mistake they do not know it. If there are other students, the upper belts will know what you do wrong and they will be able to help you out with it. Bottom line is you will feel good ablout yourself just taking the test.

February 24, 2007 I received my Black Belt in WTF TKD.

• 2 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A promotion is to demonstrate to the instructor what he already knows you can do well. Remember we instructors have selected to promote you because we've seen your best and we know you can do it. Just give it you best. Best of luck!

Give it your best.