• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thank You!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people that visit this site, post here and support it. :smile:

I appreciate you visiting and your membership and really, I am glad that this site has been such a great success. :smile:

Thank you to everyone.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

No thanks needed. This site rocks and I thank you for letting me be part of it. Its the best forum I know of and Ive told all of my MA friends about it. (Okay, it was one person, but thats all the MA friends Ive got. lol) I really appreciate all of the work that you, and the rest of the "staff" have put in here. Its so awesome!

Actually, thank you for giving us a place where we can interact with other great Martial Artists.

Pete

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

Yes, i thank you for all you have done for keeping this site a place for all martial artists to gather and talk about the greatest activity on earth!!

:up:

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

We should be thanking you.

I know that there are many things that you guys do on a daily basis that may not be apparent to the average board member to keep this site from denegrating into chaos.

Again, KUDOS! :nod:

Ti-Kwon-Leap

"Annoying the ignorant since 1961"

Most of us could not leave now if we wanted to were hooked.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Yes I agree with G95.

thanks for this great forum Pat :smile:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

It's a good site. One of the better "chat" sites I've seen (bet you never thought you'd hear that coming from me!!)

Well done and keep it up!

Bits'

:up:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My karma will run over your dogma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~