• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Unwanted sempai role

After having a talk with my sensei, I am disappoited. For instance, he knew about the email ranting guy (didn't know about the email though) and seem to have swallowed his story as a whole. The words in that mail is probably straight from the mouth of the sensei. I think the sensei should have talked with me, the senior student, before giving any advice. Regarding the sempai role, it was all about it being convenient for him, since I understood what he was trying to get across. But if there was a problem with jealousy etc, then it was ok if I didn't do it. No back up exactly, so I am out of it.

When this is said, it is clear that he does not know all that is going on. And I think that he at least has been given some information from me that he might use if he wants to. But this is botherering me, I just want to go into the dojo and train, not having to figure out who is stabbing who in the back today, and having to defend myself and engage in stuff like this.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that after something like this, I might look around for a different school. If things are getting politcal, then time to move on.