• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Testing for 1st Degree

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I messed up on one of my Forms, Long 1. I got lost for a second, but managed to figure out where I was and picked up from there with minimal stopage (anyone else ever have that problem?).

Oh yeah! I was so nervous at my BB test, I bowed at the beginning of my kata but I got distracted and forgot. So I bowed again. Then in the middle of my kata, I totally left out a step/guard movement. I knew that kata very well. It was just my nervousness messing me up. I still passed since that was the only kata I messed up. Congratulations on passing!

Paranoia is not a fault. It is clarity of the world around us.

Oh yeah! I was so nervous at my BB test, I bowed at the beginning of my kata but I got distracted and forgot. So I bowed again. Then in the middle of my kata, I totally left out a step/guard movement. I knew that kata very well. It was just my nervousness messing me up. I still passed since that was the only kata I messed up. Congratulations on passing!

It's amazing how nervousness makes you think too much isn't it? I've noticed, once I know a form, the only time I mess up is when I lose focus and start thinking.

Thanks again for the support everyone!

I'll post pictures of the promotion after it's all said and done Friday!

"I'd rather have 10 techniques that work for me than 100 techniques that work against me." -Ed Parker