• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does anyone hate the US airforce

The US ariforce have caused so many casualtys in all these countrys and get away with it. Quite a while ago in italy there was a cable car full of skiiers and familys and these 2 pilots decided to have some fun and started to fly around the cable car and ultimately killed about 50 people it was the same in the gulf war and vietnam.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested to find out when these pilots "had some fun."

At any rate, we make the most accidents because we stand up for more country than any other country in the world.

... word of suggestion, work a little harder on your history lessons sonny.

Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy were lifted out of the debris of war by the American armed forces.

I can name you 5000 times when the Americans raced to the help of other people in trouble. Can you name me even one time when someone else raced to the Americans in trouble? (.... sound familiar???)

edited: this should sound familiar to our neighbors in Canada .... from a Canadian newspaper America: The Good Neighbor Widespread but only partial news coverage was given to a remarkable editorial broadcast from Toronto by Gordon Sinclair, a Canadian television commentator... all of his remarks were printed in the Congressional

Record.

Great piece if anyone wants a copy email me!

KarateForums Sensei

1st dan Tae Kwon Do (ITF)

Cardio/Fitness Kickboxing Instr.

[ This Message was edited by: KickChick on 2002-05-30 20:04 ]

Its all a matter of geography.....

Were the English upset when Hitler bombed London???

We were quite P***ed off at the Japanese after pearl harbor and the kamakazie pilots.

Accidents do happen and it is a tragedy when they do.

However Americans do not fly commercial airliners into skyscrapers.......

Perhaps you should pay attention in history class and read current events watch the BBC

you will learn alot...

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

Take up your sign and protest ya hippie.

When there are thousands of seperate people giving orders and flying around with missions, there are prone to be accidents. Especially after the Clinton Administration, I can see why there have been so many accidents. Everything has been stripped down and gutted, so its impossible to run at maximum efficiency.

Do unto others, as they done to you.

Sorry If I have offended anyone. I did not mean any disrespect, do you think I posted this to make everyone upset. Sure I can understand I f someone told me about the bad things my country done I would be pretty pissed off. All I was suggesting was that the US airforce have done some bad things such as killing those innocent people I have no doubt the English people have done bad things as well It's just that they were not punished at all for what they did. This is the act of the individuals not the whole US airforce, I shouldn't of set it out like that.

Marine cadets? Never heard of them before in my life. Silent killing techniques aren't exactly tough. There's the throat slit, smother, neck-break, back-break, knife through the neck, eye spike, and that's just naming a few.

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B