• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ultimate Ki Tech

KI Master-The thread was started by Radok-chill out Bro!-"What ki technique have any of you mastered?" My answer is none. In my own opinion Ki is the ability to intensely focus your energy. I have seen demo's of MA's jabbing a single finger completely through a un-opened pepsi can in 1 stab;multiple tile,board,ice block breaks. Catching arrows from the air as they are shot from a longbow at the MA,ect....but nothing to convince me of any special "power" or field created outside the body, just many,many hours of practice, years of training & superior concentration.

I wouldn't dare say I think you are full of BS when you state you have been training your "Ki" for 2 weeks & are seeing results of making "Ki balls"; or that this Master can levitate.... I have seen David Copperfield vanish from an empty lit stage & walk through walls--but that doesn't mean I believe its physically possible to do so.

Just my opinion & experience from 42 yrs, if you can actually do this--cool. I go by the old saying of believe only "Half of what you see- & none of what you hear."

*1st Dan Oct 2004*

"Progress lies not enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be."

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t know if you people know anything about the placebo effect.

Say you are sick and are given water and told it is medicine experience shows you actually get better,because you think you ought to get better.

Maybe the heat you feel in your hands is psychologically induced,

you think they ought to get hot so they actually do feel hot.

Another thing would be levitation,

if someone told me they knew someone who could levitate i would be there the next day in the first row with a video cam recording.

:lol:

Sorry KI-Master, but it's more then likely it is placebo effect. Try making a "ki ball" in your hands. You can feel it.. all pushy and magnetic and warm and tingly.. and have another person try to feel it. They might, but 99 percent of the time they just think you're weird.

I believe ki is real... But not "ki balls" and "ki blasts." You do know those terms/"techs" were made after someone watched too much Dragon Ball Z? I was there when this whole "ki ball" and blasts thing started on the internet, so I know. If you want to really learn ki, take up an internal art such as tai chi or chi kung.. Which are traditional arts that have been proven to work over thousands of years... As for balls and blasts, a 16 year old made the whole thing up, and it has been existing for only 4-5 years and ONLY on the internet(not a reliable source of info all the time). maybe they are real, but you won't achieve anything with them.. perhaps a little healing, but that's the best you can get, and this can also be placebo.

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, for the most essential things are invisible to the eye.

Ki - master, I'm simply making a point. Some of the stuff I can do would be described as ki, but I don't believe in it which makes it kinda hard. Now either you can say that good biomechanics is ki or that there are even more impressive tricks you can do using it.

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B

Old Rookie said it best:

"In my own opinion Ki is the ability to intensely focus your energy. I have seen demo's of MA's jabbing a single finger completely through a un-opened pepsi can in 1 stab;multiple tile,board,ice block breaks. Catching arrows from the air as they are shot from a longbow at the MA,ect....but nothing to convince me of any special "power" or field created outside the body, just many,many hours of practice, years of training & superior concentration. "

This type of ki/chi I have seen and felt. My Sifu moves with effortless grace and yet he strikes with incredible speed and power. He performs incredible feats of strength and stamina, but he does not glow, make ki/chi balls, heal people or levitate around the kwoon. When he does I will believe otherwise.

"Do not assume I share your prejudices"

Ok whatever if u guys dont believe me, dont. :bawling: Atleast TRY to meditate and try to control your ki before you attack my posts :x I dont know if u will see the results in 2 weeks but u will definatly see them! i'm not full of BS i have personally seen ki being performed. This post is for ppl that are interested, i wont post any more on this subject.

Green belt TKD student

Learning innner energies

Hate ppl who critisize tkd fighing potential

15 years old

KI Master-sorry Dude--I don't think the intent here was to "Attack" your post.....just expressing our opinions. Don't take offense, I- personally just find things of this nature difficult to believe......I also don't believe in ghost,curses,voodoo,bigfoot,UFO's,honest politicians, or that Rogaine will ever give me a full head of hair.....call me a skeptic, just expressing MY OWN OPINION-no offense intended.

*1st Dan Oct 2004*

"Progress lies not enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be."

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Hehe actually i'm not a "Ki master" I just couldnt find a better nick :D I can barely make little ones much less use them :P when you reach an advanced level i heard you can control them in different ways like healing and throwing them, but i'm VERY far from that :D i just started 2 weeks ago. But i have noticed an improvement it seems now i can make them quiker and they "seem" more powerful (i think). :D

Green belt TKD student

Learning innner energies

Hate ppl who critisize tkd fighing potential

15 years old