Ultimate Ki Tech

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few nice techniques I've made but won't tell until later. If u need help with yours just ask.

This thread has to do with what ki techniques you've mastered.

All your posts so far seem to be evasive with the only point seeming to be making claims of being advanced in "ki"; what's going on?

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

• 2 weeks later...

i can knock down a business card from a few inches away, and also blow out candles....from a few inches away... i can also move the pages in the book that i am reading by waving my hand....a few inches away....now i think that i am just generating a minor current of air due to me swinging my arm at a certain angle or speed.....further away i can only move these things with a fan or if i throw something.....i do lots of breaking techniques to include, wood, concrete and ice, does any of this qualify me to a million dollars???

oh yeah, i almost forgot i hit a guy with a ki punch after reading that site and the guy blew up, the the shock wave killed the 2 guys behind him....that was until i learned how to control it of course, now i create my ki flame shield and my mastery of levitation and fly through buidings knocking down everything in my path and due to the ki shield i am bullet proof, the military now uses me to hunt down terrorists by sensing them with my ki powers yet of course this is all hush hush so don't tell everyone, and when i find them, i just give them my mastered ki ball,......the kamehameha wave!!!!

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

There is no one who can ever master a Ki technique. Why? Because your Ki can always be made stronger. Say for fun you can move a card. Did you master the technique of moing things? Probably not if all you can move is a card try and move two cards add weight until you can lift cars, buildings, planets. What's the heaviest thing you can lift? There's no such thing. You'd have to travel the universe to find bigger planets to see if you could move those. So this was all crap, but it's just to show you can't master anything let alone Ki stuff.

If by the topic you wanted to find the easiest technique to learn or to denote progress, it would probably be a Ki ball. But just feeling Ki move in your body is really good and important to do. There is just so much you can do with it. Depending on what you're dead set on learning will effect your progress and what will be "your" best technique. You wanna learn how to fly giver. You wanna learn to fix your arthritis in your ______ then practice that and you'll get it eventually. And if it's a little crazier like flying etc then still try for it I guarantee you'll learn something on the journey.

"It's quite interesting..."

There is no one who can ever master a Ki technique. Why? Because your Ki can always be made stronger.

OK, I see assertion and support... but do they relate?

Mirriam webster defines "master" as "skilled or proficient"; ergo your argument's support lacks merit in the English language.

You'd have to travel the universe to find bigger planets to see if you could move those. So this was all crap, but it's just to show you can't master anything let alone Ki stuff.

Please stop inventing definitions.

Why don't you grow up and talk about the topic instead of correcting my english? And by master I meant Menkyo-Kaiden but you don't know what that means right?

"It's quite interesting..."