• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ultimate Ki Tech

My other forum on the subject. What ki technique have any of you mastered? :cool:

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

• 2 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesen´t someone say anything that makes sense on this subject

Rather than i saw ki balls and glow in the dark stories,

explain something (reasonable)that anyone can do and see results for themselves.

Even though i think this will be impossible...........................

It would be good for a change

:kaioken:

Yo can read stuff here: http://members.fortunecity.com/kisociety/undergroundsociety/index.html

its a good site even though some of this may be impossible to perform. Read the basic techniques and training you should see the results. You should pracrtice daily and set your mind properly. Also, you first must learn to meditate properly and feel out ki in your body.

Green belt TKD student

Learning innner energies

Hate ppl who critisize tkd fighing potential

15 years old

experience? ummm... I know Ki is real because i have seen it. A guy I know can knock down a folded business card from a meter and a half away. (no joke) when he points his hand at someone it feels like a beam of heat is going through you. I have seen it happen... His master can even levitate, or so he says I dint see this for myself. As i said before I can create small ki balls pretty crappy ones, because i have just started training. After a couple of minutes meditating it feels like theres a little explosion inside my hands and they start to expand like magnets, when i breath in, they come closer when i breath out they separate. try this for yourself, you should get it in a while.

Green belt TKD student

Learning innner energies

15 years old

[color=indigo]What in H-E-double hockey sticks is a ki ball? The only time I have ever heard that term was the time someone I met in BJJ made fun of my TKD training asking if I could make them. :-? Any basic explanation would be cool.[/color]

1st dan Tae Kwon Do

Yellow Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

16 Years Old

Girls kick butt!

I can throw a one inch punch and lift my own bodyweight (i.e. someone of equal weight) off the ground with it.

I can shatter glass bottles a punch without a scratch.

Burst a door lock with a punch.

I can fly for fourteen hours straight without landing or sleeping (the plane helps though).

A few other tricks.

Incidentally I don't believe in Ki, Qui, Qi, Chi, Spirit, or anything similar. I do believe in good biomechanics.

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B

Ignorant ckdstudent dont post useless stuff here. Take your complaints somewhere else we dont want them here this thread is for people to discuss ki and how to achieve it not to annoy others. You cant convince me that ki isnt real, i have SEEN it happen and can do some myself. btw, a ki ball is a ball of energy(ki) that you make by focusing all of your ki in your body into a ball in between your hands, like holding a baseball. (see the erlier link i gave for more info).

Green belt TKD student

Learning innner energies

15 years old

Ok this is what i expected

There was a guy in this forum who said after walking ten years in circles he could

jump and touch a basketball hoop.

Maybe i could do that in half the time training my muscles.

As for myself I haven´t experienced the power of chi.

Still waiting for someone to say something useful.

:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: