• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Central Intelligence Agency Fighting Style

Johnlogic121

Should this martial art be taught openly?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should this martial art be taught openly?

• Yes, American citizens should be able to learn it
    • No, it should be kept a government secret

Johnlogic121, if what you say is true, you don't need a poll from an online MA forum to validate a single thing about your art, including whether it should be offered to the general public or not. If what you say is true, I would like to take your eight hour class. After that I would be able to give you an opinion. Whether I could lethally strike someone ten times in five seconds remains to be seen. All that being said, I think each contributor has asked you to validate your claims and you have not yet done that.

:karate:

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad I'm not the only person that had some doubts raised by the op. I will say this much, I know several police officers in serveral different precincts around the state, and none of them have heard of this, so apparantly I know everyone in the ten percent of police precincts in the US that haven't been trained in this system.

Looking at the statistics, I'm reminded of studies of my favorite cologne, Sex Panther. "60% of the time, it works every time."

Wolverine

1st Dan - Kalkinodo

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a q-tip"

"There is no spoon."

• 1 month later...

there is no perfect nor will there ever be one i am not saying your lying but if it is true there will be people that come along and aniliate the style because there is some of it in the practitioner but the main reason i doubt your claim is because of the time needed to learn anything effective and if u created such an art the goverment would decided not u

• 3 weeks later...

Some people have asked for proof about the claims I make regarding Montgomery Style Karate. The message board format allows me to post my own remarks only. What kinds of proof do people want? I don't have a web page with screen shots or videos that I can show you. I'm a little stumped as to how I can prove what I'm saying if certain individuals will simply not believe me. For the purposes of my poll question, please suppose that the style is real. If you really can't imagine that, then imagine that the government does invent a superior style someday from out of the millions of soldiers who work on this stuff seriously. I'm interested in whether or not people think that the government should keep superior martial arts knowledge a secret. Please, if you don't believe me about Montgomery Style Karate, just suppose that government researchers are successful someday and post replies that address the question of public access to superior knowledge. I hope this clarifies my reasons for the poll. Thanks.

First Grandmaster - Montgomery Style Karate; 12 year Practitioner - Bujinkan Style Ninjutsu; Isshinryu, Judo, Mang Chaun Kung Fu, Kempo

• 2 weeks later...

mr. John logic. I learned Ninjutsu in Japan. Ninjutsu is a way of life. not just another style. if you truly know this secret art. then tell me about the 5 weaknesses all humans have? and tell me what this technique means, shiayetsu? your not going to find it on the internet, so dont go looking. if you go to japan and learn karate, Ninpo, whatever. they teach you EVERYTHING. and the fail rate to get a black belt in Ninjutsu in japan is around 60%.

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard

I find it funny that you question my knowledge of Ninjutsu because millions of people now consider me to be the acting Grandmaster of Bujinkan Ninjutsu as well as Montgomery Style Karate. In truth, I leave a lot of those responsibilities to my friend Mr. David Heald. Honestly, Doctor Hatsumi did consider naming me but I was as busy as a research scientist can be (read: busy). I have contributed enough forms to Bujinkan Ninjutsu to cover half the ryu's movements; maybe they haven't gotten to your teacher in Japan yet...talk to Mr. Heald. You can get the documents in Word 2000 format and they are easy to understand, only 10% of the people had questions, and most of the questions were about things people had forgotten. As for the five weaknesses, they are described as part of the exposition on the Elemental Theory in one of Stephan Hayes's books. As for Shiayetsu, I never heard of it, but I don't find that odd as there are thousands of techniques and we don't get them all in the states. It could be a strategy principle, and almost nobody in the states has training in that aspect of the art. Doctor Hatsumi deliberately taught different groups different things so that people would be encouraged to travel to "get everything". Furthermore, since the War on Terror began, he kept building up the style in Japan without teaching the rest of the world - which has been doing Ninjutsu that is about eight years old now since the 9/11 attacks. I am very surprised that you say that Ninjutsu dojos in Japan only have a 60% success rate at transmitting the Art. If that is true, then they are having some serious internal problems, because you wouldn't normally expect to have a failure at transmitting the style unless a student stopped. I would believe that 40% of the students are dropping out if conditions for training are really bad, but back in Doctor Hatsumi's day, everybody had a really great training feeling and training was perfectly wonderful. In the states, you can train for black belt with video tape training courses that Dr. Hatsumi approved; so if you can learn it off of TV, why can't people learn it in Japan? Anyway, to get back to the orginal purpose of this thread, let me know what you think of the government keeping superior martial arts knowledge a secret. Thanks, -Johnlogic121

First Grandmaster - Montgomery Style Karate; 12 year Practitioner - Bujinkan Style Ninjutsu; Isshinryu, Judo, Mang Chaun Kung Fu, Kempo

I think that this soo called "sercret style" should be tourght to everone , becasue it carn tbe that great. lol

I think that there is no 1 style , and that to truly become a great martial artist and person you must take information from where ever you can.

I am some what suprised by your knowlegde mr. logic. but facts speak for themselves. this has came more of a debate than anything. so how about giving us hard facts? as for the techniques. there is too many to remember?? i agree.

but here is my question, why are you telling us this on a karate forum?? you may pm me if you'd like?

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard