• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Firearms???

because from a fist fight you will more then likey to walk away, whereas a slug to the head you wont.

i dont think you understand how powerful a gun is

its the same thing but on a much larger scale

lets say a big country eg the US attacks a smaller country eg britain

britain is prepared and lunches nukes and wins

isn't this the same thing? yes but on a much larger scale.

no matter how right you think you are, you aint.

enough said

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sinbad was right from the very begining of this.

i aint gonna carry on with this thread as we both hold different views, neither of us is right or wrong, we both just have different views.

Wing Chun

Jeet Kune Do

San Shou

Although We All Have Different Cultures But We All Like One Thing - To Watch A Good Fight

[ This Message was edited by: Zin-Ju on 2002-07-05 18:56 ]

I don't carry a gun to impress anyone or to "feel cool" I'm sorry if you're a sissy and are afraid of them. Maybe you should take a trip to a range and shoot one before you make assumptions. How do you figure I'm a spoiled punk? You're an imature kid who is afraid of a firearm. I think I know how powerful a gun is esp. since I'm quite familiar with them.

So if someone attacks me with a knife I'm suppossed to just hit him with my fist? That makes sense. YOu try that next time someone attacks you with a knife and I'll see you in the hospital.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

i must of changed that while you was posting.

so just so you dont look a complete wa*ker i said do you carry a gun cus you thinks its cool or you think your some mafia hardman.

all i can say is lol you think im immature

Wing Chun

Jeet Kune Do

San Shou

Although We All Have Different Cultures But We All Like One Thing - To Watch A Good Fight

[ This Message was edited by: Zin-Ju on 2002-07-05 19:24 ]

so your not afraid of being shot ? i never said i was scared of a firearm, but i have no shame in admitting that im scared of what a shot gun blast could do to my chest

i was training to be a royal marine and have knowledge in using a SA-80, L-98 and a LSW so i have fired weapons.

i think anyone who says that they aint scared of being shot has something wrong with them.

Wing Chun

Jeet Kune Do

San Shou

[ This Message was edited by: Zin-Ju on 2002-07-05 19:11 ]

Zin-Ju said

dont try to make a argument cuz u aint gettin a reply

"U aint gettin a reply" HUGH????

are like one of them people who dresses in army gear all the time and think their some kind of rambo?

"their" I think you mean They're

They Call Me Bruce and Zin Zu do you both come from the Ghetto? I can't understand anything you are trying to say. Your grammar and spelling are horrible. I think before you can chime in on this debate you need to either get an education or spelling and grammar check loaded onto your computer.

As for being afraid of being shot.... I am not afraid of being shot because my chances of it happening in my lifetime are slip to none.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

I guess if I use Don's philosiphy of guns have never caused a problem arguement. Then I would have to change my discussion to that the United States is one messed up country, a haven for criminals, and is unable to deal social problems. Because of it's inability to deal with social problems it creates a general state of parinoia in which the average citizen feels the need to "bare arms". I then feel sorry for anyone living there....

As for the Walmart thing I guess they have changed their policy with the record check, and they will not sell (even though legally they can)if the check has not been returned after the 3 day sell it to them anyway rule. We just get news like that piecemeal here.

how sad U R withers, cant think of anything to say so you start to bring spelling mistakes into it, so immature.

zin said "dont try to make a argument cuz u aint gettin a reply"

if you were able to read you would have notcied that zin said hes going away and wont be able to post message's

and with HUGH??? did you mean huh?

you also said "I'm sorry but if I was attacted by a person carrying a knife ",why would you be attacted? i could understand if you was ATTACKED.

dont be some quick to take the piss out of mistake and how ever smart you think are you make mistakes aswell, and i think you've just made yourself look a prick