• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

in memory of the master

yesterday 34 years ago(july 20 1973) Bruce Lee the man who knocked down doors so most of us can even learn the styles we study today. the person who is technicaly is one of the main reason we have shows like UFC or K-1 where fighters train to use only wat is practical and not wat is pretty.or even for us to hav full contact tournements. died, do to allergic reactions to medication. this post is loving memory of the best of the best, the master, BRUCE LEE.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PfXfc1CYnCw

one day when i die i hope i can meet this great man.

R.I.P. SIFU BRUCE LEE

" Forever imitated, but never duplicated".

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I wonder how strong he would be if he had been living longer, because he was amazing strong, stronger than strongmen even

A drop of sweat spent in practice is a drop of blood saved in a battle.

A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.

R.I.P. to the man who revolutionized unlocking doors.

once chuck norris is gone (HES 67!!!!!!!!) one of you better become famous so we have another person to look up to.

Pain is good. Just not in large quantities.

----------------------------------------------

When I get into a fight, the guy laughs at me, then his friends laugh, then i laugh, so everyone's laughing. minutes after he throws the first punch its just me laughing.

The Bruce Lee screen test...circa 1964

http://miraulam.multiply.com/video/item/16

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please..feel free to stand in front of them.

Student since January 1975---4th Dan, retired due to non-martial arts related injuries.