• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I went to bed early. I did catch about 40 minutes of it. It looked pretty good. Saw Jason going for a little rubber guard or mission control during the film.

Probably next time it airs I will watch all of it.

I can't wait for next weeks episode on pancrase.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judo show was pretty good. Prob. my secodn fav. so far.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Judo was pretty nice, in the end though they used Jason because he's faster, more agile, and has more ground experience (which makes sense)..I still would have loved to see the big guy get thrown around :).

A New Age Dawns

I thought the Judo episode was good, too. I think that Bill might have done ok, with his wrestling background. Jason got tossed very clean a couple of times. He was a good sport about it, though.

I got a little caught up on the Karate episode, and I was a little disappointed with the fight at the end. I thought that Bill might have tried a few more kicks, especially to the legs. I'll give him one thing, though; he is tough!

I think if Jason and Bill would have switched for the end fights of these two, they may have been more interesting.

I can't wait for the Pankration episode! That should be sweet.

Jason would have done better in the Savate one as well but he hurt his leg.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Yeah I can't wait till the pankration one. I only saw 40 minutes of the Judo one then I feel asleep so I Missed the ending. What I did see of it was pretty good.

Jason is pretty good, got to see mission control, I hope in the pankration one, jason fights, I would like to see him do more of the rubber guard.

I think that Bill may be able to pull off more of the wrestling type upper body throws in the Pankration, though. Either way, it should be good.

I saw 5 minutes of a re-run of the Judo one last night. Seemed like an interesting enough show. :)

I really enjoyed the Eskrima and Savate episodes. The judo show wasn't bad either. I have been taping them. I unfortunately missed the Krav Maga episode so will have to catch a re-run. I wasn't too impressed with the one on Karate. Too much emphasis on just hitting things, didn't see much good technique.

I do think that the fights at the end between the hosts and the "masters" are worked, but it's all in fun to demonstrate the style and to show they are willing to experience it. I like the show a lot.

"You know the best thing about pain? It let's you know you're not dead yet!"

http://geshmacheyid.forumotion.com/f14-self-defense

really I did not care for the Savate show at all and Excrima would prob be my next least fav. I guess its just what we train in we like better.