• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I would much rather do this than a UFC type of match.

Why ???? I think its like MMA but wearing a gi ( or viceversa , cuz I guess its older )..... you can there do the same stuff that UFC guys do .

´´ The evil may win a round , but not the fight ´´

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I would much rather do this than a UFC type of match.

Why ???? I think its like MMA but wearing a gi ( or viceversa , cuz I guess its older )..... you can there do the same stuff that UFC guys do .

Exactly, my friend. I would DO this instead of UFC. I think the appearance of this looks more "classy", if you will, than UFC.

"But I know this: you were determined to win just as I was determined to die if I lost. That was the difference between us." - Matsumura, Karatedo: My Way of Life, by Gichin Funakoshi.

So....you choose match for its appereance ? I would like to fight in both.. , but I think that I would last longer in this tournament than in the UFC ( where I can be killed in 4 seconds ). I dont say that the JJJ tourney is soft...I say that UFC is more dangerous.....

So....you choose match for its appereance ? I would like to fight in both.. , but I think that I would last longer in this tournament than in the UFC ( where I can be killed in 4 seconds ). I dont say that the JJJ tourney is soft...I say that UFC is more dangerous.....

I would venture to say that UFC has a higher degree of skilled fighters too; being that they are being paid.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

Sure ..... those JJJ are amateur guys....maybe they are at the same level of some amateur mma.

Some of them grapple very good...but the striking is kinda messy IMHO.