• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i feel so bad

How is your school handling the accident? Do they have a policy or do they handle things on a case by case basis?

I think at some point we all have to come to grips with the idea that there is some risk in what we do.

Dumbest thing I ever did was to myself. Back when I started working on the crescent kick in heian godan. I broke a finger gettig a bit to aggressive with the kick into the open hand.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I was going to simply repeat what everyone else said and say send a get well card, bla bla bla .. but, that's banging your head on the wall one too many times

Instead, you really did him a favour. I don't think he will ever forget to break again. Better to break your wrist training than break it in a street fight, don't you think ?

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

thanks guys and yeh it was TKD_McGee he broke. i think it was the shock that was the worst bit. he'll be fine *i hope* and Bon your right atleast it was in the dojo and not in the street. thanks peeps.

Yeah, I was sparring my friend. SHe took a step back, fell and broke her ankle. She's been back on and off since then, but not the same.

cho dan TSD

"Every second that you are not training, someone somewhere is training to kick your butt"- Kyo Sa Lyle (my instructor)

"Where we going in 5 months?!?!?!" "Cali!!"

-Spring Break '04

"Life begins at 130 mph".

Dont worry it was an accident he will understand. Bones do break, after all we do train in fighting arts. Ive broken a couple of my own toes and fingers and so have my fellow dojo mates. Most were self inflicted :eek: :eek: :eek: after you do somthing wrong and hurt yourself you tend not to repeat that mistake a second time.......

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.