• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How much do you pay?

Kante

my first lesson is $13, second $6 and any other sessions after that are free, I can train up to 5 night per week sessions are 1and a half hours

Welcome to KF; glad that you're here!! :bowofrespect:

Very interesting tuition structure!!

:)

Edited by sensei8

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sensei8, as im just starting out im unsure as to the value, i guess it equates to 76 a month for up to 7 and a half hours of training per week(although im just going 3 nights atm) good value or not so good?

Hi sensei8, as im just starting out im unsure as to the value, i guess it equates to 76 a month for up to 7 and a half hours of training per week(although im just going 3 nights atm) good value or not so good?

Appears to be a good value. Compare it to the schools that charge way over $100 per month; a practical pricing structure.

I pay £6.50 per session, but it gets slightly discounted the more sessions I do, it goes;

£6.50 1st lesson of the week

£5.50 2nd lesson of the week

from then on, it's £5.00 per lesson, or pay £25 for unlimited sessions during the week (if you're able to train every day, which i can't)

Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment. ~ Lao-Tzu

I pay €170 per year, for three training sessions per week (one with adults and kids together, two for adults only).

When someone mentioned a deadline, he said: "You’ve got a deadline. Well, I do too: death." He smiled. "It tends to insert itself into our considerations."

I pay €170 per year, for three training sessions per week (one with adults and kids together, two for adults only).

Welcome to KF; glad that you're here!!

I'm not aware of how the price converts to USA dollars, but my first thought is that for per year, that's a good price. If my first thought's correct.

Thank you!

It would be roughly $185. No grading fees or any other costs besides a few bucks for a new belt each time you advance.

When someone mentioned a deadline, he said: "You’ve got a deadline. Well, I do too: death." He smiled. "It tends to insert itself into our considerations."

Thank you!

It would be roughly $185. No grading fees or any other costs besides a few bucks for a new belt each time you advance.

If that's per year, then that's a fantastic price structure!! Do you have to pay it all up front, or per month??

Yep, you pay the full sum at the start of each year (August), then you're good to go for the lessons, gradings, etc. Sometimes when an external teacher is coming, they might ask for a few bucks, but that's it.

You can also get a small sum of it back via your insurance - a kind of incentive for people to join a sports club.