• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

colored gis

Tkd_MMA

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I prefer black, though I have always wanted a medium weight red one. Also I prefer cross over to pull over tops.

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

In my school we wear white uniforms up to brown belt and black uniforms from then on, unless one is a head instructor of a school. Then he/she wears a white top with black pants. I don't know why we do it this way, just always have. I guess I should ask my instructor why.

Anyhow, I'm sort of partial to my black uniform. :) It is the cross over type, which is the only kind I have ever worn.

Ed

Ed

Uhm in my two different styles one is white pants and a white top with everything trimmed in black and then the other one is an all black one. i like the black one and the other one but i like the black pants with the white with black trim top and i like the mix and match look of white top black bottom and black bottom and white top. we dont use any of these, but when i open my own school one day, we'll see. :)

I prefer black, because it hides blood, dirt, anything but dust, which is easily brushed off. Also, if you are doing knife training, chalk shows up well.

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

Yeh, I like blue for BJJ/Judo

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

• 1 month later...

I take Judo and we have Blue pants and a white top. I think it matches well. But in karate, i just wear pure white, and it is fine too. color doesn't matter much, anyway though.

Judo, Shotokan Karate, and MMA!