• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

some advices

Samurai1725681514

Hi,

I am a new user of this forum and I could need some oppinions from experinces users and not just user...

I am an blackbelt 1DAN student of Karate Shotokan (JKA) and I will have next week (WK29) a very important championship in Budapest, Hungary were I will meet my "idol" Shihan Masahiko Tanaka - 8 DAN (I am so excitead that i will meet him, finally) and I could need some sugestions/advices from those who are more experienced then me, very important thinks that I must keep on focus, I want to make a good imprecion theyr...so please help me with some good suggestion/advices...

Thanks in advance,

Justice & Morality, Polite Courtesy, Heroic Courage, Honor, Compassion, Complete Sincerty, Duty & Loyalty ... principals worth living, ideas worth dying for.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just be yourself! You have been you for so long, why change it? I know that it may sound silly, but it is really the best approach you can take. Just remember all of your courtesies, and things should be fine. I am glad that you are getting the opportunity to meet your idol. Enjoy yourself, and just try to stay relaxed.

Tahnks for your advices, I appreciate your help...you know thats my problem, I am never relaxed when I make something very important I am always full of stress...

Justice & Morality, Polite Courtesy, Heroic Courage, Honor, Compassion, Complete Sincerty, Duty & Loyalty ... principals worth living, ideas worth dying for.