• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am not acknowledged

As for the rest. I'm sorry to tell you that you are falling victim to politics within the martial arts. The question you should be asking isn't "does some guy in Japan think you're a black belt." It should be, "does your instructor consider you a black belt?" He's the one who knows what you can do.

Ps1 is right on the money here. These politics can be found just about anywhere. Worry about how you feel about your training and abilities, along with your instructor, and not someone who may see you once or twice a year. When the time comes to have to defend yourself, it won't matter if you are a black belt, or if someone else thinks you are or not. What matters is if you defend yourself.

As for the pain, I would have to agree with everyone else up to this point. Stop training for a time, and get it checked out and healed up. Better to miss 6 months now, then to be finished before you are 20. If there is anything you can do, training wise, that doesn't affect the injured areas, then focus on those things until you can get healed, and then include your whole body again.

Your passion is great. However, don't let it drag you down by being bull-headed, and thinking you have to prove something to everyone else. The only person you have to prove anything to is yourself. Remember, enjoy the journey! :karate:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt