• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Harry Potter 7

Kieran-Lilith

Will you be in line at midnight to get HP 7?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be in line at midnight to get HP 7?

• Yes.
    • No.

So, as most people know, HP 7 is due to be released at midnight on July 21st?

JK has given us a lot of stuff to mull over in the last 6 books, and everyone's eager for the finale. So, what do you think will happen. Will Sirius really be alive? Will Harry die? Will Voldemort finally get his scrawny bum kicked? Will Hogwarts even reopen?

Please, post your theories.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to post up here, but I have not read any yet! :o I know, I know. However, a friend of mine gave me the first three books (paperbacks) for Christmas one year, and I am going to start reading the series. So, when I do finally get to the 7th book, the paperback should be out, and not be too expensive.

Harry Potter is ok as a kids book, but to be honest I can't see everybody's fascination in them. I've read all 6 so far but they don't really interest me that much. I mean, so far in every book the underlying plot is the same: someone wants to kill Harry, he has some sort of teenage problem, everyone suddenly decides to hate him, and then, against all odds he saves the day but still doesn't manage to get the girl.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Very possibly :)

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

I won't be in line, but just because me and my brother both have copies pre-ordered on Amazon.com that will arrive the day it is released. :) I'm definitely looking forward to it. Of course, it'll also be sad as it will bring the series to an end.

I think Sirius is dead, unfortunately, but maybe they'll get to talk, somehow, through that mirror that Sirius gave him (when Harry threw it and broke it, I was wondering what he was thinking...). I think Voldemort will die (although, locating the Horcruxes is going to be rather difficult and that's an understatement). Will Harry have to die for Voldemort to die? Maybe... but, I don't really want to see that or think it'll happen. I'd be surprised if Hogwarts doesn't re-open at some point. The only way I can see it not re-opening is if Voldemort wins. But, even he liked Hogwarts as Dumbledore said that he was most comfortable there.

Nope, but once the seventh book comes out I can finally read the series. I hate starting a series that isn't completed as it usually only takes me 2-3 days to finish a book, then I have to way 2 or more years for the next one to come out.(Paolini's Inheritance Trilogy anyone :kaioken: )

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Nope, but once the seventh book comes out I can finally read the series. I hate starting a series that isn't completed as it usually only takes me 2-3 days to finish a book, then I have to way 2 or more years for the next one to come out.(Paolini's Inheritance Trilogy anyone :kaioken: )

:lol: Paolini, and George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series!!! I am also going to begin reading Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. I am a nut, I know.

:lol: Paolini, and George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series!!! I am also going to begin reading Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. I am a nut, I know.

I've heard about the Song of Ice and Fire trilogy before. Any good?

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

I too have my book preordered on Amazon. I can't wait. I am not sure what to think, but I am thinking that Dumbledore will come back using a horcrux. He is too smart to not have had one. I think Voldemort has to die, cause the series should continue if he doesn't. I don't think Harry will die, but I think Hermoine or Ron might. Only little over a month to wait!

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.