• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

need advise

Athena

ok so my science class has a class pet gerbil and i had been helping take care of it for the year. And today I got told i had first dibs on him/her and could have it to keep if dad said yes. Welll i was pretty confident because well my dad is a nice guy most of the time :P

but when i asked he said no and when i asked why he replied with "how would you like it if i stuck you in a cage" then i walked off to think about how i could argue my point. And then i remmebered that we had a pet bird that we kept in the cage most of the time and i can remember a couple poccasions where it was my dad who shoved him into the cage. Now I really want to argue this point but it's my dad. I've never really been good at fight8ing for what i want with him. And he's my parent, what he says goes and he can often be stubborn. Need Advise.

Also, he's scary when angered O__O

Strike first. 'Til then i will not fight you.

Everytime someone calls JKD a style, Bruce turns over.

Why do I love Bruce Lee? Not because he was an awesome martial artist- but because his train of thought overlapped with mine even before I knew about him.

Thank you karate forums, for introducing me to Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

-.- forget it

i had talked with him already by now. He said he'd tell me later. I shall edit when that happens. if you're reading this thanks for at least taking some interest ....

Why do I love Bruce Lee? Not because he was an awesome martial artist- but because his train of thought overlapped with mine even before I knew about him.

i got my gerbil! XD yayz! *would huggle fido but he/she's tiny* >.