• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I found some MA treasures (well, to me...)

Now, I have reading material for the next few weeks at work!

This comment cracks me up!

:D Thanks.

I already have plenty of reading material to catch up on, and I just got my latest issue of this year's Black Belt Magazine in the mail. I haven't got to it yet, because I am still reading on the back issues! :P

Perhaps I will have to come back to the back issues, and read on current events. In the news area of the old one I am reading, there is a spot on "Jet Li's newest movie, Cradle 2 The Grave." That really dates it! :lol:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Chuck Norris Action Pants?

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

• 2 weeks later...

Good on you, man! I have a box of old magazines that I've collected over 25 years. It's fun to "rediscover" old articles again.

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

Good on you, man! I have a box of old magazines that I've collected over 25 years. It's fun to "rediscover" old articles again.

Yes, I agree. I have recently re-organized my entire library, and I have a book case with one shelf for my Black Belt Magazines alone. It isn't full yet, and I don't have as many issues as some others that I have heard and read about, but it is well on its way.

Okay, if you guys are interested in this kind of stuff I have a secret I shouldn't be sharing. There is a chain of stores called bookmans and they have a fantastic used magazine section. I have ordered from them online too, but don't know if the do mag. shipping. I shouldn't even tell you guys this, it's so great to get lost there. happy hunting.

place clever martial arts phrase here

Okay, if you guys are interested in this kind of stuff I have a secret I shouldn't be sharing. There is a chain of stores called bookmans and they have a fantastic used magazine section. I have ordered from them online too, but don't know if the do mag. shipping. I shouldn't even tell you guys this, it's so great to get lost there. happy hunting.

Thanks, I'll have to check them out. It's interesting to see what was common knowledge or accepted practice in the late 70's & early 80's. Somethings are things no one would admit to doing now.

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

Sweet!