• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I found some MA treasures (well, to me...)

I was cleaning up my basement, and organizing some newly accquired book shelf space, when I stumbled on some Black Belt Magazines that I had, and they still had the plastic on them! They were from 2003, and I don't know why I hadn't read them. Crazy, though. It was finding a nice surprise! Now, I have reading material for the next few weeks at work!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It's kinda like when you get the best toy in a happy meal! Are there any interesting articles?

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

that happens to me all the time....maybe cuz I'm ADHD, who knows, but it's cool when it does. I don't get Blackbelt magazine, but I just finished the newest MA Success, and it was an awesome issue. I read all the articles in one sitting. For someone who can't sit still very long, thats good :D

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. They will say you're not good enough, strong enough or talented enough; you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. ………..….

“AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES."

Nike Ad.

It's kinda like when you get the best toy in a happy meal! Are there any interesting articles?

I don't know yet; I still haven't opened them! :lol: On one of them, the cover has the picture of Benicio Del Toro, from the movie The Hunted. I am very interested in the Philipino Arts, so I can't wait to get to that article.

xD that'd probably work..if we all knew each other well enough *shrugs*

Strike first. 'Til then i will not fight you.

Everytime someone calls JKD a style, Bruce turns over.

Why do I love Bruce Lee? Not because he was an awesome martial artist- but because his train of thought overlapped with mine even before I knew about him.

Thank you karate forums, for introducing me to Bruce Lee

One of my friends in the dojo was cleaning out his garage and found a ton of Kung Fu Magazines from the early 80's. He gave the entire stack to me because he knew I would be interested in them. It's interesting to see what's changed over the years. The ads in those magazines are great as well. I especially liked the "Chuck Norris Action Pants"

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

how about you share the goods? Each person will have one magazine for a week before mailing it to the next person? :brow:

:lol: Oh, sure!!! I just find my treasures, and now you want me to send them around the world for others to share....well, I guess I could....