• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What's your job- what would you like it to be?

marie curie

I used to do research studies where they'd have to draw our blood like 30 times over 2 days... so good phlebotomists are much appreciated and yes bad one are quite feared! :)

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cop, with a good sized sheriff's dpt...and I'm doing exactly what I want to be doing :)

That's cool. I work for the jail for our Sheriff's Dept. I love the job. I hope that someday I can be a deputy.

Bushido man, I figured you were in LE of some kind.

If you want patrol, keep at it, it's a great job and you'd love it. Like I said, I wouldn't do anyting else. You guys do great work as well, and I make a point to never give our corrections guys grief. At least I deal with a resonable subject occassionally :) .

Bushido man, I figured you were in LE of some kind.

If you want patrol, keep at it, it's a great job and you'd love it. Like I said, I wouldn't do anyting else. You guys do great work as well, and I make a point to never give our corrections guys grief. At least I deal with a resonable subject occassionally :) .

Thanks, tallgeese. I really enjoy the work that I do now, too. I am learning a lot now, just from seeing everything from this side. I think that every LEO could gain very valuable experiences by spending a year as a corrections officer/jailer.