• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What's your job- what would you like it to be?

marie curie

I am a Phlebotomist..

Excuse my ignorance but whats a Phlebotomist? I think it has something to do with blood but am not sure..

a drawer of blood i do believe...yes DWx?

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahha, that's what i thought, but i didnt seem to think it was as fun as it apparently is. :)

it has its ups and downs.. when we were in class, out teacher let us stick each other, I think I was stuck 6 times in 1 day.. :( but I am used to it now, if I had the choice I would draw my own blood instead of going to the lab.. :)

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard

I draw Blood samples for the lab to analyze.. I get to stick people with needles. :D

I fear you people... :lol:

you wanna snoopy bandaid Bushido? :D j/k buddy..

:lol: :lol: No, I want to punch you...just kidding. :P You would just end up throwing me down, and then I would be hurt more....

If you are a good stick, I can get along with you. However, I had one of those incidents where I was stuck like 6 times in each arm, before my mom (who is a nurse) finally stuck me and found the vein. Not a good experience.

wow, usually when I cant find a vein I dont even attempt to stick them, I put a warm towel over their arm, it pops those veins right up.. :) but 6 times... that is ridiculous.. :(

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard

Yeah, like I said, my mom finally made the stick. My veins tend to roll a bit, and they are pretty deep. I could never be one of those cool looking, vascular body builders, because my veins are too deep.

• 2 weeks later...