• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What's your job- what would you like it to be?

marie curie

Well, my job right now (summer job) is working at a place that handles contracts for the dental industry.

My dream job would be stunt driving BMWs.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id think that being a graphic designer would be cool.

"Sword-Chucks yo."

Yes, thanks a lot guys.  Hey, kamasandsais, that was something that you knew that I did not!! 
<---blackmail hahahahhaha bushido

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the Director of Sales for a large mining company on the East Coast. My dream job would be the #2 knuckle ball pitcher for the Boston Red Sox.

• 1 month later...

I am a Video Game Tester and would love to be a Professional Baseball Player in the Major Leagues.

"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, but if I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."

- Bruce Lee

I am a Video Game Tester and would love to be a Professional Baseball Player in the Major Leagues.

I have no job but would love to be a video game tester :D

Seriously though, I want to go into Pharmaceuticals or Analytical Chemistry :)

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

haha, its not as fun as it sounds :P but it is cool, I think next i'll be a world designer in like two years.

"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, but if I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."

- Bruce Lee

Right now I work at Burger King :'( , Gotta love being a teenager... Anyways I don't know what i want to do yet i have a few things in mind from Recording Engineering to Broadcasting to professional ho-bo musician.... However if my love and interest for martial arts keeps growing at the rate it currently is I honestly wouldn't mind or hell even love to be able to teach once im skilled enough. which is still years away

I'm fifteen and not exactly sure what I want to do for a REAL career yet. Maybe writing... and teaching karate, that too.

It's more than just a martial art. It's responsibility and respect. It's friendship and trust. But most of all, it's a passion.