Hapkido-Cougar

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you are refering to all martial arts as 'karate', then you have been a tad mislead.

Surely you should have said "Martial Art"

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

it's my sig.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

• 2 weeks later...
Well if we are talking karate styles I think my favorite has to be goju ryu with chito ryu a close second. I still love shorin ryu which is the parent system of chito ryu. My third favorite system is either Ed Parker's Kenpo Karate or Isshinryu karate because of the combative type of training. If we are talking martial arts in general I find that I have a secret passion for judo, my first love.

"let those who shed blood with me be forever known as my brother."

Everyone is going to say their style is the greatest if you think about it, but anyway!!

I like Shuri-Ryu the best and Goju-Ryu second best.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

I like my style best as it includes a lot throws and holds compared to other styles, and the fact that has 3 different styles put together. Wado Ryu for the actual fighting, shotokan stance, and kobodo.

Kickboxer and Wado ryu Karate SAMA Organisation

Former black belt ECKA Karate

From England

14 years old

[ This Message was edited by: Eye of the Tiger on 2002-06-10 14:13 ]