• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi, im thinking of restarting Sil Lum Hark Fu Mun ( http://www.sil-lum-kune.com ), when i trained in it it was known as Sil Lum Kune, so a lot of the forms have been removed and new ones added.

i know what a few of the forms are called, but cant find any info, pictures, and i looked on you tube and didnt find anything, could anyone tell me if they are widely known, or specific to Sil Lum Hark Fu Mun

Baat Yan

Dook Sau

Gau Yan

Sahn Sin Hyut

Tiu Mouh Nau Fu

Sam Sing Bo

Cheung Kune

Lin Wang Kune

Kung Fu rules!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I dont know forms, but i know snake, bear, dragon, tiger, and pheonix styles

the best fight is one that doesnt happen

• 3 weeks later...
hi, i think the style im thinking of restarting is Black Tiger

is that the same as the tiger style you do? if so what kind of style is it? hard soft etc

thanks

As far as I know the Black Tiger is a more external form of the Tiger style, and there are various others such as White Tiger, Imperial Tiger. And I believe that there is more than one style of Black Tiger as well.

The higher level tigers are less external and more internal. You can google Black Tiger to find more info.

Good luck.

Fighting arts that were not effective for fighting and selfdefense, never lasted long enough in martial arts history, to gain the Traditional Martial Arts - TMA - status.

I believe Hark Fu Mun is Black Tiger which was renamed Fu Jow Pai.Hark Fu Moon supposed to be a very old Shaolin style but was somewhat modified over time.I don't remeber the names of the traditioal forms ,but If you look under Fu Fow Pai I believe it's similair.There are other Tiger Styles like Shungtung Black tiger but its very different.That tiger style comes from that part of China where it was developed.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

"When the student is ready the master will appear"