• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I filmed the video last night. The problem I'm having is that you tube only lets you post videos that are 100Mb or less. Mine is 350Mb. I'm trying to figure out a way to condense it. If you want I'm willing to email it to you. Just send me a message with whatever email address I should send it to. Or, better yet, if you know how to make it smaller, that would be extremely helpful.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may use some compressor..Lose a lil bit of quality and make it much more lighter.

or you may split it in 3 parts ?

´´ The evil may win a round , but not the fight ´´

I'm working on getting the compression software. I didn't think about splitting it up! I'll get it.

Here is one by Tito on youtube

I do a variation like this for MMA. How ever I don't use the gable grip to do the hip throw but go the other way and throw my ghith back into my opponets leg taking them down as I twist. I like that version better.

For the one I do for MMA how ever. is also a pull down.

1. I will start in an over hook/under hook postion.

2. the side where I have the over hook I will use that hand to punch into my opponets ribs, where he will drop his elbow to defend.

3. I then pummel my elbow into between his arm and grab my opponets neck.

4. I throw knees, usually opponet will drive forward.

5. I will snap him down to where I can sprawl and go for Guillotine, anaconada, brabo/D'arce choke, or the peruvian neck tie choke. Also can cup the chin and the other arm grabs oppents far hip and spins to side control for ground and pound or work to get the hooks in to take the opponets back.

or I will grab the head with one hand. The other has a under hook. I will snap his head down to go for a half a guillotine choke, but I am grabbing my opponets chin with my hand.

Then I will take the under hook arm and either reach for my opponents far shoulder or hip. to go into a cow catcher take down by steping back and turning to take my opponent down.

ps1 has a good idea postion for take downs also by using the L clinch. I never heard it called that before though. Didn't know it had a name.

Thats a good one for single legs or high crotches and trips. I find double legs kind of hard to do. Not impossible though. I usually go for them from the clinch and then transition to the side for single leg or high crotch.

I am not good at shooting in for take downs so I try to set mine up of the clinch also.

Yeah , tito rocks...he is good taking down people for the ground n pound....

The problem of goint to the clinch is that you need more movements and time to get there....in mma you may eat some blows.... I sacrifice some hits to achieve the clinch sometimes...

´´ The evil may win a round , but not the fight ´´

• 2 weeks later...

Finally!!! I figured out my software!! I've got the video posted on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJraM4ARNg

The quality isn't great, but it's my first you tube video ever. I just played with it until it was the right size. However, it's good enough to get the idea for the t-position/l-clinch. I don't go into alot of detail, but I think it's alright. Enjoy.

Finally!!! I figured out my software!! I've got the video posted on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJraM4ARNg

The quality isn't great, but it's my first you tube video ever. I just played with it until it was the right size. However, it's good enough to get the idea for the t-position/l-clinch. I don't go into alot of detail, but I think it's alright. Enjoy.

Great video, ps1. Everytime I see something on BJJ, it gives me that itch a little more. There just seems like there is so much to it, that it would be a ball to learn. Thanks for sharing it...that helps to clarify things a lot.

I'll also point out that in the first situation, as the opponent attempts to pull away, this is prime opportunity to drop to the single leg.