• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Have you read? Fighter Fact book 2?

Hello, If you want to know if your style or training makes sense?

Read this book by Loren Christensen " Fighter Fact book 2".

He is the most modern, realistic, writer, fighter there is ! You will have to read it for yourself. Then compare it to the way you are training.

Want to know if your martial arts works? READ the book 2.

His articles on hair pulling makes sense, How to handle DOG attacks, what is involved in a real fight, the way you train is the way you will fight..he brings this up alot.

The military,FBI, Police, and others have made changes in the way they train. Read the book2....you will find yourself making changes in the way you train too!

Loren Christensen is the UP TO DATE , when it comes for REAL SELF-DEFENSE/fighting.

Does you martial art works for the real world? This book will give you some insights that has always being around. A MUST read book...if you want to LIVE LONGER!

The only way you will KNOW if your martials training works? is read the book! .........Aloha

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have just finished the book, and I really liked it. I like everything that I have read by Christensen so far.

You can order the book from Turtle Press.

agreed- I doubt that a book will be the deciding factor in weather or not I can effectively use my arts to my advantage, but it does sound interesting

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

Hello, Most martial arts- teach a form of self-defense and make you believe it will work.

The army/marines teaches their soldiers to fight in war like conditions...most will come and say it is very different from practice.

To learn to fight like real is to practice like real ...anything goes, biting,up close,NONE stop,adenline flowing, fear, in a strange place -unfamliar against people you don't know?

Hard to train like that HUH? In a real situtions..it will be harder especially when you do not want to get into a fight-back situtions.

Ever see a street fight look like a Kata? Deep stances? arm way back like a karate stance? NO one fights like this? Movies maybe?

These books will share something you may not be aware about? By reading them....you will understand...or if you get into a real fight? than you will really understand. ....Aloha

I honestly think that anyone's first fight is going to be a wake-up call. No matter how you train. However, that is not to say that there aren't better training methods out there.

Hello, Yes there are better training methods. The bad guys learn real street techiques that has been proven from experience.

There style of anything goes,chaos,non-stop,anything for weapons can be use....NO limits..fight to keep you from fighting back. Hit till you cannot move anymore....they don't care. They been in jail before.

Do you train like that? for chaos? Have you ever talk to these guys who fight on the street often? It will be very interesting to hear how they fight?

I use to work with a guy who was a trouble maker...got fire for chasing a guy in a VW parking lot with a hammer for a weapon....VW said something and ...oh well. He survive the attack. (out ran this person).

TWO great books worth reading: Gift of Fear...and Fighter Fact Book 2.....

The real world fighting and world of martial arts? You will find is NOT the same thing! Please study this well....time is a good source of learning.

Train in Shotokan Karate, Tang Soo do, Kempo, and a little JUDO....Still learning and still studying about the art of self-defence. My thoughts have change alot since the beginning of learning...still going thru changes....Aloha

I'll keep an eye out for it next time I'm near a bookstore... sounds like an interesting read

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt