• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Updated Pics of my school logo.... CHECK INSIDE!!!

Well hopefully this image will load... I've updated my logo from what I previously posted. I'm most definately going to use this exact logo except maybe make the guy a little bigger.

The triangle represents Mind, Body, Spirit in one, the five components that make up the center of the triangle represent the 5 rules of the school. The 4 white stripes represent 4 of the 5 animals of the school. The white border around the triangle represents the fifth animal the dragon which encompases all the animals. The guy doing the kick is from a pic of me so that represents me.

So let me know what you think of the new update and let me know why you do or don't like it.

Pete

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/2c9056f2/bc/random/PeteLogo1rev.jpg?bcAMUF9ArSczRd8U

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I concur. The white is distracting. Please consider putting a black border between the red blocks and red dividing the black. OR narrow the spacing on the horizontal lines to streamline the whole thing... :wink:

"It is not enough to aim, you must hit."

-Italian Proverb

[ This Message was edited by: Ti-Kwon-Leap on 2002-05-23 23:24 ]

Ti-Kwon-Leap

"Annoying the ignorant since 1961"

I put a white border around the guy in the middle which makes him stand out more than the last version. I tried it a few other ways and didn't like it as much. I did one without the white lines but it didn't look too good.

Pete

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

It looks great! I want to set up my own Martial Arts acedemy when I'm older. I think the kick of the person you put on the cover looks a bit strange. Maybe a flying kick with one of the lesgs tucked in, coz it looks a bit like a hurdle jump to me. But apart from that excellent! :karate:

The kick is a jump scissor kick. I'm glad the general consensus is positive. I may change things a bit but this is for the most part the way it will look.

Pete

Thanks... So far almost everyone likes it. That is def. a good sign. I'm going to make the guy a little bigger but I think that is all.

Pete