• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

a dark day in history

masterintraining

Im sure many people here own Karateforums know about what happend own monday 4/16. i would just like to say to everyone here that my prayers go out to anyone here own Karateforums who may have had friends or family that they might have lost own this horrible day at virginia tech university. My prayers go out to everyone here who might be still hurting from this horrible incident. It makes me so enraged that there are people out there that will kill for little to know reason, and that i as a normal person who is not even 18 yet can do to stop them. I cant even look at that mans face after all the pain he caused to all these people that he did not even know.All I can do is and Pray to God that nothing like this happens to so many inicent people ever again. If u have any comments, experiences, or know someone who has had any experineces with this nightmarish day. I also once again want to say that i hope all of you are safe. If its to hard or painful for some of you to talk about, I completly understand. I just wanted to express my feeling about this terrifying day, and to express my sorrows.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

my thoughts and prayers are with all the victims families, friends, and classmates. it was truly a tragic day where so many innocent, helpless people were killed for no reason. i hope the university will bounce back and continue to provide great education for their students, but i hope that the students who perished are not forgotten.

*shrugs* who knows how? Although I probably could if that person was endangering other people and/ or killed someone while I was watching or nearby... um, yea...>.<

I concider myself lucky that nothing like that has ever happened and my thoughts go to those who have had to suffer this tragedy.

(I also heard that after that, threats were sent to seven other universities in seven other states.. >.<)

It really ticks me off how some people can act and how there can be people like that in the world and how there can be so much violence >.<

Strike first. 'Til then i will not fight you.

Everytime someone calls JKD a style, Bruce turns over.

Why do I love Bruce Lee? Not because he was an awesome martial artist- but because his train of thought overlapped with mine even before I knew about him.

Thank you karate forums, for introducing me to Bruce Lee